CASE STUDY OPHEO SOLUTIONS FOR RIHA WESERGOLD
LOGISTICS FULLY IN THE JUICE - RIHA WESERGOLD CONTROLS SUPPLY CHAIN WITH OPHEO
Product: Dispo-Cockpit / OPHEO MOBILE / Predictive Planning / Tachodaten
- Reduction of truck waiting times for loading
- Interface to SWM merchandise management system
- Simple connection of external forwarders
- Clear adherence to time and budget framework in project phase
- Massive increase in productivity through simple user interface
- Planning data already available in the warehouse for automatic picking
- Integrated telematics solution brings significant reduction in driver agreements and customer calls
- Digitisation of processes reduces paper consumption by 85%
Long waiting times for trucks are a thing of the past at RIHA WeserGold in Rinteln. The medium-sized beverage producer has managed to significantly streamline its processes with the OPHEO transport management and telematics system introduced in 2016. For example, the software is connected to the Trend SWM merchandise management system via an interface, which leads to highly automated processes.
The delivery orders, most of which are recorded in Trend SWM, are transferred to OPHEO, where they are processed into optimised tours for the 109 company-owned trucks. In addition, there are the tours for around 80 vehicles from subcontractors and the external orders entered directly in OPHEO. "Every day, we process 150 to 200 orders with four dispatchers at the Rinteln location alone," says dispatch manager Alfons Tebben. In the near future, the division of labour will ...
READ ON NOW ...
* Required information / The Solvares Group only uses your details to provide you with the offer and additionally to inform you about relevant content, products and services. Unsubscribing is possible at any time.