CASE STUDY PORTATOUR / IMPACTIT FOR SAMSUNG
VISIT THE POINT-OF-SALE OPTIMALLY THANKS TO PORTATOUR'S AUTOMATIC TOUR PLANNING
Industry: Electronics trade
- Suboptimal visit planning, low linkage with strategic objectives
- Planning ahead in Excel with little flexibility and speed of response to changes
- Controlling possibilities underdeveloped, little meaningful reporting
- Switch to automatic visit and tour planning with portatour®.
- Kilometre-optimised tours and smart field service planning with the desired visit intervals and warnings for overdue visits
- Ability to react quickly to changes in tasks
- Transparent reporting to the sales management
Samsung Electronics is the largest television and mobile phone manufacturer in the world and employs 286,000 people. In Switzerland, Samsung Electronics, in cooperation with the company X-Tool Services (Schweiz) AG, employs field staff to maintain relationships with its retail partners, train their sales staff, monitor the competition and ensure the optimal presentation of Samsung products at the point-of-sale (POS). The presence at the POS is essential for end customers to get to know Samsung products before they buy them.
Before portatour® , field staff were solely responsible for planning routes to their pool of trade partners. However, the distribution of visits did not correspond to the strategic goals and was often suboptimal. Personally favoured customers were visited frequently, while other customers remained ...
READ ON NOW …
The entire Success Story directly as a PDF file in your email inbox – Download now for free: