CASE STUDY PORTATOUR / IMPACTIT FOR SONAX
THE LONG-AWAITED SOFTWARE SOLUTION IN SEARCH OF DYNAMISM AND USER-FRIENDLINESS
Industry: Car care products
- Replacing the old, relatively rigid tour planning software in order to be able to plan more dynamically
- Short-term scheduling of ad-hoc operations in case of problems at car washes
- Integration into the leading CRM Microsoft Dynamics
- Introduction of the tour planning software from portatour®.
- Increased employee satisfaction thanks to more flexible and faster planning
- Reduction of the effort for weekly planning by 36%
- Increased transparency for sales management and shorter communication channels
SONAX has been a German pioneer in car care and surface preservation since 1950. Today, SONAX GmbH is represented in over 100 countries with around 450 employees, and is the leader in Europe. SONAX shelves are well placed in specialist shops, DIY stores, petrol stations, car washes and garages. More than 50 sales representatives make their way to their customers every day in the DACH region.
Many years ago, the tours were planned manually by the field staff. This sometimes led to a game of chance on the road. In large sales areas, the field staff had to consult a map to see where the next customer was. Unnecessary rallies and high frustration were the result ...
READ ON NOW …
The entire Success Story directly as a PDF file in your email inbox – Download now for free: