CASE STUDY MOBILEX FOR KÄRCHER
OPTIMISATION OF THE SERVICE FIELD SERVICE AND ACCELERATED INVOICING WITH SAP INTEGRATION AT KÄRCHER
Industry: Mechanical and plant engineering
Product: mobileX-MIP for Field Service / mobileX-Dispatch
- Implementation of Field Service Management solutions for 100 service technicians in Germany and 70 service technicians in France
- Optimisation of the complete service process from order acceptance and disposition to on-site deployment and invoicing
- Integration of the solutions in SAP
- Increased efficiency in the service field service, among other things thanks to precise skill matching and improved material management
- Significant acceleration of the material process and invoicing
- Development of a release monitor for the invoicing of orders with consultation requirements (prevention of incorrect bookings in SAP)
Kärcher is the world's leading supplier of cleaning technology. The family-owned company employs 10,000 people in 60 countries and 100 companies. 50,000 service points in all countries ensure seamless customer service worldwide. In 2012, Kärcher achieved the highest turnover with 1.92 billion euros and the highest number of units in its history with 10.8 million sold.
Kärcher offers innovative problem solutions with high-pressure cleaners, vacuums and steam cleaners, pumps, sweepers and scrubber-driers, car washes, cleaning agents, drinking water and waste water treatment systems and much more. Since the customer is the focus at Kärcher, the service processes ...
READ ON NOW …
The entire Success Story directly as a PDF file in your email inbox – Download now for free: