CASE STUDY MOBILEX FOR THYSSEN KRUPP
INCREASED EFFICIENCY IN THE EXTREMELY COMPLEX SERVICE AREA THROUGH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW MOBILE FIELD SERVICE SOLUTION FOR THYSSEN KRUPP ELEVATOR
Industry: Mechanical and plant engineering
Product: mobileX-MIP for Field Service
- The previous mobile solution for the service technicians reached its limits
- Great variety of systems and countless spare parts
- Detailed information on the respective plant necessary, also on the road
- Introduction of a new mobile solution for field service management with numerous features
- Optimised user interface and integration of an illustrated spare parts catalogue, including installation instructions
- Improvement of the logistics process through integrated material management
- Short payback time and significant increase in service efficiency
TK Elevator, based in Düsseldorf, has established itself as one of the world's leading lift companies over the past decades and has been independent since its sale by thyssenkrupp AG in August 2020. The company's most important business area is the service business represented by more than 24,000 technicians.
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of around 8 billion euros in the 2019/2020 financial year. More than 1,000 locations around the globe form a dense sales and service network, ensuring optimum proximity to customers.
The product portfolio ranges from passenger and freight lifts to customised solutions for modern high-rise buildings. In addition, escalators, moving walks ...
READ ON NOW …
The entire Success Story directly as a PDF file in your email inbox – Download now for free: