CASE STUDY OPHEO SOLUTIONS FOR WESTFALEN
DELIVERED FASTER THAN ORDERED - WESTFALEN GROUP SCHEDULES WITH OPHEO
Industry: Gas and oil transport
Product: Dispo-Cockpit / OPHEO MOBILE / Predictive Planning / Tachodaten
- Intelligent software support for route planning
- Mapping the special dangerous goods requirements in the gas business
- Modern user interface
- OPHEO increases the quality of the entire route planning
- Effort reduction enables growth without additional personnel
- Customer delivery without ordering thanks to automatic advance calculation brings enormous advantages
The Westfalen Group controls the delivery of its technical and medical gases using the transport management software OPHEO, with the integrated telematics solution OPHEO MOBILE. In the course of the project, the software was expanded to include a forecasting function that automatically predicts customers' short-term requirements. This enables the Westfalen Group to supply its customers without having to place an order and to always ensure sufficient stock levels.
Supply bottlenecks are unacceptable in this industry: a large part of industrial production and even human lives depend on technical and medical gases. Errors in ordering would therefore have fatal consequences. Against this background, large supply companies such as the Westfalen Group have developed effi cient methods with which the demand of production companies and hospitals can be ...
READ ON NOW …