CASE STUDY PORTATOUR / IMPACTIT FOR MIWA
UP TO 3 ADDITIONAL VISITS PER DAY, FEWER KILOMETRES AND 3 HOURS LESS PLANNING PER WEEK
Industry: Motor vehicle repairs and spare parts trade
- High manual effort and time-consuming processes in route planning
- Long travel times for field staff
- Extensive distribution areas from urban centres to rural areas
- Conversion of visit planning to digital tour planning with portatour®.
- Perfect combination of tour optimisation and CRM functionalities
- Up to 2,500 additional visits per year and 15-18% less travel kilometres
MIWA is the South African association of motor vehicle workshops and the largest trade association of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation (RMI). It serves as the voice for independent garages in the aftermarket and represents more than 2,500 companies nationwide. MIWA keeps its members informed of new developments in the fast-moving repair and aftermarket. The association also ensures that vehicles are repaired to certain standards. This makes them last longer and perform better, ensuring safety on South Africa's roads.
The business model of RMI and MIWA is mainly based on membership fees. Retaining existing members and attracting new ones are therefore crucial. The field staff play a central role ...
READ ON NOW …
The entire Success Story directly as a PDF file in your email inbox – Download now for free: